Already available on all VOD platforms, Bloody Disgusting and Doppelganger Releasing’s comedy Heavy Trip is receiving a very special limited edition Blu-ray release from Vinegar Syndrome on April 29th. Priced at $24.99, there are only 2,000 copies available. Pre-order it here. The release comes in a limited edition embossed slipcover designed by Richard Hilliard.
This black metal comedy pairs perfectly with Jonas Åkerlund’s brutal Lords of Chaos, which packs a vicious one-two punch that will knock you on your ass. Wash the blood off with some laughs in Heavy Trip, a Finnish comedy that’s in the vein of Airheads – if the band were a young Dethklok from “Metalocalypse”. It’s about a small-town Finnish heavy metal band that blasts its way out of the quiet countryside for a big debut gig in Norway.
• Region Free Blu-ray
• Bonus scenes and blooper reel
• “Flooding Secretions”: Original Song by Impaled Rektum
• Real Heavy Metal Bands React to Impaled Rektum
• “Jump Into My Net”: Karaoke Version by Jouni Tulkku & The Star Mustaches
• “Heavy Trip Goes to Texas”: Seven episodes with Turo and Jouni from Austin, Texas
• Theatrical trailer
• Reversible sleeve featuring original and newly commissioned artwork
• English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing