Now available for pre-order is the very first small scale original art statuette from House of Gog, a collaboration with horror artist Skinner that looks like an explosion of colorful insanity.
Titled “Relic of a Jupiter Tomb,” the Skinner-designed statuette is limited to just 300 units worldwide, each one hand crafted & hand-painted by master statue craftsmen.
The team explains, “To stay loyal to Skinner’s art style, each statue is “freehand” hand-painted (with brush) and airbrushed by artists, making each individual piece unique in its own way.”
The 100% high quality polystone resin art statuette comes signed by Skinner (each one by hand), with worldwide shipping available and a price point of $325 attached.
What exactly are you getting, you ask?
- 1 x Relic of a Jupiter tomb statuette
- 1 x removable & displayable “two-sided” helmet: synthetic god & biomorphic deity
- 2-sided removable helmet; can be flipped to present a different design on each side
- Small art print hand-signed by Skinner (9.5 x 7 inches)
- “Soft touch” collector art box
- Certificate of authenticity signed by House of Gog founders
Head over to House of Gog to learn more and pre-order the statuette today. On the site you can also read a piece of fiction about the “Relic of a Jupiter Tomb,” written by Skinner.
Skinner writes of the statue’s origins, “The men found the relic within the monolithic sarcophagus of Jupiter. They had been trapped for days now, the storm outside having destroyed their ship, leaving them stranded. It was lucky that their space suits had kept them alive this long, but the oxygen wouldn’t last another day….”