TEDDI MELLENCAMP
ATTEMPTED BURGLARY AT L.A. HOME …
Caught On Video!!!
Published July 22, 2025 5:46 AM PDT
|
Updated July 22, 2025 10:34 AM PDT
10:28 AM PT — Edwin Arroyave just shared home security footage to his Instagram in which you see the suspects jump over the gate at the driveway and storm the property. He says the idea for his security company came from past trauma of having a gun held to his head at 8 years old.

7/21/25
Instagram/@edwinarroyaveofficial
8:53 AM PT — Teddi Mellencamp and Edwin Arroyave tell TMZ … “We are grateful that everyone is unharmed. While we are shaken, we are fortunate to have the latest in home security systems, which scared off the intruders. Authorities were alerted and swiftly responded. We appreciate everyone’s heightened concern in light of recent criminal activities in our area, but we are safe.”
Teddi Mellencamp is dealing with some trouble at home … because there was an attempted burglary at her Los Angeles pad.
Sources with direct knowledge tell TMZ … two people attempted to enter the premises of the Encino home belonging to Teddi and her husband Edwin Arroyave on Monday night.
The home’s security system immediately signaled that intruders were attempting to access the property.
Law enforcement sources tell TMZ … the former couple — who were home at the time — quickly alerted authorities about the attempted burglary. Officers responded immediately, but by the time they arrived, the suspects had already fled the property.
What makes it all the more eerie … we’re told the suspects involved had just burglarized Teddi’s neighbors before trying to get into her place.
TMZ broke the story … Teddi filed for divorce from Edwin back in 2024 after 13 years of marriage — they share 4 kids together, and she was seeking spousal support from Edwin, while asking the court to block the ability to award Edwin spousal support. They have not yet finalized their divorce.
Story developing …